Live, Laugh, Love...

Live, Laugh, Love...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Repurcussions..

So, as you may know from my last blog, time posted was very late or very early whichever you prefer.  I woke up this morning with a headache, stuffy nose, sore throat and sort of sick to my stomach.  I went back to bed hopeing it would go away, it hasn't yet.  The part that smarts is that I know this happens when I don't go to bed at a good time, and I still do it.  I am disappointed in myself because I also wake up upset, and that never feels good.  Especially if it falls onto your children and those you talk to during the day.  I know I see it while I'm doing it and just loathe myself for being so selfish as to take my stupidity out on others.
   A positive note to all this is that I have found a solution to my forgetfullness as it affects my journal entries.  I am going to write more than one a day, therefore they will be shorter and more accurate.  I'm very proud of myself for deciding to do this, that way I don't smudge parts of my day into nothingness, but reflect on what I have done and am going to do.  It's good to not have an idle mind.  You learn more that way.  I learn more because I become more aware of what i'm doing and how it's going to affect me and others.  It also allows me a way to ask myself whether or not I am doing something I would want others to read in my journal and thus make better choices.  That can always change ones mood and attitude; to feel good about what you've done and in affect bring us a little bit closer to achieving our personal goals.
   So far this morning, I have had to get on to the kids about climbing on our couches that we didn't bring upstairs last night.  My goal is to get the upstairs cleaned so that when Isaiah gets home it will be ready for us to just get them upstairs and set up.  Alleveiating some stress for him in process. 
   The kids are really enjoying the carpet downstairs, especially the stage.  When we got home from preschool lastnight they just ran and jumped, danced and wrestled with Isaiah and me until dinner time.  They have been at this morning as well.  We did put some furniture up there since last night though and they seem to like that as well. 
   I am constantly thinking about what I need to do to get ready for our long trip to Utah.  Laundry for one is my most challenging.  I would also like to not leave the house in shambles.  Though Isaiah said it was alright if I did.  I don't feel good about leaving more stuff for him to do, he does so much already.  Getting ready to leave this week I definitely need to do the dishes, the kitchen floor, and clean up the kids rooms and of course laundry.  For Isaiah I would like to do a little ironing so he won't have to go to work with wrinkly shirts.  He hates that. 
   Mitch came over and brought a table she borrowed from us that we got from her back to us. ( did you follow that?) lol...  The kids were very excited to see her, but she couldn't stay long.  She has a fitness final (?) to take today at 1pm.  She also brought back a book she borrowed and is taking her tires back to her house in coeur d'alene.  She will give them to a friend to take down to Utah for her.  I'm glad to be rid of them we couldn't use them and we have no place for them so Hallelujah!  I like talking to her better in person.  It feels like we communicate better that way, than on the phone.  I hate that it feels like we get in arguements on the phone every time I talk to her.  It's not what I want and I don't know why it happens.. nevertheless, I'm glad that when she came over things went well between us. 
   Well, I have a lot to do today, so I'd better get started. 

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I hate to leave for a vacation (or any extended period of time really) without my house being in some sort of order.

    I tried once, and it niggled a corner of my mind the entire time. I know, I need to let go... what can I say? I'm a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete